Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Feelings of Nostalgia


Recently I've been feeling very nostalgic for childhood films. I don't really know why, but I have been finding myself looking for jewelry with themes from some of my favourite childhood films. I should be tidying my bedroom as I write this, but after an encounter with a very big spider I have decided that I will not be going back in there any time soon. I may well sleep in the living room tonight!

Since I've been on one of my irresponsible spending sprees and I have next to no money, the only way for me to satisfy this longing is to put together some outfits inspired by four of my favourite childhood films.




Litas: Nastygal / Rings: Etsy / Skirt: eBay / T-shirt: eBay




Socks: eBay / Necklace: Etsy / Dress: eBay / Ring: Etsy /
Shoes: Clarks



Bracelet: Etsy / Pendant: Etsy / Shoes: Topshop /
Skirt: eBay / Blouse: Topshop



Jewel necklace: Etsy / Anchor necklace: Etsy / Leggings: eBay /
Top: eBay / Belt: eBay / Boots: Topshop



Which of these is your favourite? I think I like The Little Mermaid the best!

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment