Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Vintage Flea Market! (Picture heavy)





 What better way to shake off the Sunday blues than to do a spot of market combing? Lewes isn't too far from where I live and there's a really nice vintage flea market there, so I decided to go and have a snoop...






















I really wanted this bag, it's so gorgeous! Out of my price
range though unfortunately.

Getting photobombed by my friend there...

The market is fascinating and you can find all sorts of interesting things there. There are a few clothes but the majority of the market is trinkets and things for the home. If you're in the area though, I would highly recommend having a look, I'm sure you'll find something you like!

(P.S., Bill's on the High Street makes a mean smoothie!)

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Woah, that bag is totally gorgeous! ^-^
    -Emily xx
    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete